Monday, June 16, 2008

My first Day in Atlanta!!

Today we drove around a good bit.  That's what Mande said people do here.  She even let me drive some on 17th street!  Exciting!  The thrill of traffic on the inside of the car is way better than dodging it on the outside.  

Then we went home and I surprised her with a little note from me...I'm so sweet.  Plus, I love my cycling team!  
The group ride was supposed to be "recovery" pace...but my legs are way too short to keep up.  And I can't really reach the handle bars.  
Mande let me ride her bike.  I liked it, but I was really missin' my steel bike.  Didn't have the heart to tell her.  And Val, I'll definitely take you up on those bike handling skills.  Someone called me "squirrely" tonight on the ride.  

Pizza at Fellinis and a 420.  Sweeeeeeet.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow...this blog is almost as exciting as megabeth.com. Check it out!