Saturday, June 21, 2008

Braves Game!

Tonight I went to watch the Braves play the Mariners.  The Braves got killed, but the game was so much fun!  The security on the way in said he had never seen a squirrel come to the game before, said it was a first for him.  He searched me and everything, I felt so loved.  I even had my own seat and ticket, so they couldn't deny my entrance.  

Go Chipper!!
I tried to make friends with this guy, but he was busy texting...so rude.
Dippin Dots???  Ok...perfect size for me!
We left a little early, but watched some plays on this screen.  Complete strangers were taking pictures of me like I was a super model or something.  I love this city!!  

7 comments:

SHERRY HART said...

OK.....Squirrel....I hope when you leave this "foster family" you don't have to get on meds. Your next family will probably throw you an apron and say get to work. Cinderella...the ball is almost over.
Sherika

Squirrel said...

What are meds? I prefer the natural method for stress relief, yoga. And I meditate daily. It's very hip, you should try it.

Namaste'
Mr. Squirrel

SHERRY HART said...

Oh Mr. Squirrel [what is your first name anyway?]....How silly of me not realize that yoga is the answer to all of our problems. Obviously you are on such a high living with your new family, you are not thinking of the future. I hope a permanent adoption is in the works for you. Mande and Joe are the perfect roommates and it is clear that they have done a good job of waking you up to this big exciting thing we humans like to call "the good life". No more scrounging for mere nuts for the long winter ahead.....

Sherika

Unknown said...

Do we have a Sherika on our team?? Is that a real name or nickname??

Brian said...

And I thought you were kidding about the Squirrel blog.... Too funny, now go race so you can hand him off to someone else!!!

Jackie said...

I thought his name is Dougie? Am I right?

mo--- said...

It could be Dougie...I thought he was like "Mr. Big." If that's the case, I wonder who his Carrie is?