Thursday, July 24, 2008

I love the Gulf!

My first day was uneventful.  Went to meet some family members and another cute dog named bugsy, we were instant friends!  Mande took me to the beach this morning early to see what Dolly brought in!  First thing was this huge cliff Mande called a "little ledge".  I hiked all the way to the top!


We found this awesome pice of driftwood!  I did a couple yoga poses and paid Homage to the Gods of the Gulf.  My hands are in prayer position, you just can't tell.


Then I found this piece of wood and whittled this flute to play some tunes for Mande.  

Our self portrait!

This was not a funny joke.  Mande put me really close to the edge of this pond and then told me there were two alligators in there the day before.  She knows I can't run fast!!  

3 comments:

Regan Stringer said...

You are such a dork! I love it. :)

mo--- said...

you are very friendly, Mr. Squirrel. I bet you would have quickly made friends with the alligators! :-)

Squirrel said...

Well, I know I am friendly, but Alligators....I don't think we would get along too well. I did meet some turkey and deer this morning in California! I'll post some pics later!