Saturday, July 26, 2008

A box, a plane, and 4 hours later....California!

Good morning from California!  I have a few pictures from yesterday to share from my trip out here!  I have never been on a plane before, and it was actually not too bad considering I had to sneak into the bike box.  When the department of homeland security opened the box I played dead and they didn't ask any questions.  Whew!!  


This is the box I came in...

California is supposedly wine country, so I perched myself on this tree and had a glass.  They chose a house with a bedroom for me...this tree on the porch!  How sweet!


They woke me up to morning coffee overlooking the Marin Hills.  Can't wait for this week to start!!!  

2 comments:

mo--- said...

You are a climber so I know you will enjoy the hills! Please have a cup of coffee from Peet's for me! :-)

Squirrel said...

ok! I will do that. I hear it is Brittany Spears favorite coffee shop.